So check out this amazing Hoisin Glazed Salmon recipe and see just how good it is!
- 3 Tbsp hoisin sauce
- 3 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- 1 whole salmon fillet, divided into 4-6 individual portions
- sesame seeds to garnish
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray it with a non-stick spray.
- Place the salmon fillets on the baking sheet, skin side down. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Whisk together the hoisin sauce, maple syrup, rice vinegar, lime juice, and ginger powder to create the glaze.
- Remove the salmon from the oven and spoon the glaze over the fillets. Return the salmon to the oven and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes or until the salmon is cooked through.
- Sprinkle on some sesame seeds to garnish and enjoy!